Getting ready...Wolfram audio

I hear ya on the family thing. I have 2 kids myself, a wife to help support, and a mortgage with it and the joy of paying bills. So buying car audio is hard to come by with said things....but managed to find a way to get myself some new amps, finally, after having the same ones for 4-5 years in a row. Time for a change up. Took me a few years to get new subs lol.

Yep. This is my first big build in a long time. I sold my mustang to fund it. My wife is more forgiving with money than time. With her being a teacher and out for the summer she seems to think I should spend every free minute with her. I am gone 22 days over the next 5 weeks with my job so she is really squeezing my balls about iit where I allot my home time.

Clean... great lookin job... what's it weigh with the drivers?
Around 55lbs each

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Sorry...thought you said what do the drivers weigh. Not real sure. Used birch so hopefully not too much

with more than 3k on those i predict BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!! in your future lol..
Yep..3k+ on each one for now. With my electrical upgrades I will try it out on .5 strapped and see how it does.

May end up with 2 more 3000.1s soon if the drivers seem like they want more.

Yep..3k+ on each one for now. With my electrical upgrades I will try it out on .5 strapped and see how it does.
May end up with 2 more 3000.1s soon if the drivers seem like they want more.

Woah! you have 2 3000.1s? and gonna strap them? i mustve missed this title in top ten a few times lol.

What ohm subs did you get? and howd you plan on wiring them to .5 ohm strapped?

I ask as i thing the amps will see .25 ohm if wired to .5 ohm nominal

I could be wrong, its late , and im ready for bed lol

Strapped? I would do 1 amp per sub. Unless OP has an oscilliscope, a good DMM and some know how to phase shift them perfectly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.