Getting a 2007 Camry SE V6....

JoeHemi57
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
after much research i decided the VW GLI was too much of a reliability concern and the toyota dealer where i used to work found me a white over charcoal V6 sport model camry for about $25k. 258hp V6 and 6 speed auto trans, factory 17's, aero kit, sport suspension, etc. Still rated at 22/31, same as my old 4 cyl acura tsx.

here's a gray one with some 19's to show the potential....

2320859_2_full.jpg

2320859_1_full.jpg

system plans:

cleansweep or other oem interface

Arc Foose Design 2200 2 channel

Rainbow Power Line comps with silk tweet

Arc Foose Design 600.1 mono

Arc Flatline 12" or Arc series 15" fiberglassed in spare tire well(have both subs, just have to see how much space is available)

Wow, that's awesome! Definitely potential, that one looks pretty dang sweet!!!!!

And I'll say again, LOVE the Foose amps... whatever you do just make sure you show them off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

My vote is to keep the flatline, probably because it's on the list of subs I REALLY want to try //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Lookin good man!

my mom has this but in like aqua its nice, but make sure you always wear your seatbelt, it beeps over and over and faster and faster untill you put it on quite annoying too.

a very good mechanic friend of mine suggests toyota's are NOT as reliable as they're cracked out to be. he is a nissan master tech but also worked as a regular tech at honda and toyota dealerships. although he worked at toyota for the shortest amount of time compared to the honda and nissan dealers, he claims that he replaced more transmissions and engines at his time at toyota than he had at honda and nissan COMBINED. food for thought...

(why'd you get rid of the TSX?)

Toyota also sells alot more cars than honda and nissan. they overtook ford recently as #2 in the US and are coming close to taking over GM.

The TSX is a sore subject, got a wild idea to trade it in on a Ram and realized it was a huge mistake.

Pimp....

Real question is if Joe will actually get to drive it before he sells it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I think the Camry would be a nice choice. I have owned two and never had any trouble out of either. The 2007 model looks very good IMO.

I personally would never modify that car to look like the one in the photo though. Very ghetto in my opinion. To me pimping a car out like that makes it look as though you are trying to disguise the fact it is a piece of crap (which in this case it certainly is not).

But each to his own. That's just my opinion, and since this is going to be your car and not mine, my opinion does not matter that much, if at all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.