Future shop & small claims court

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
0 gauge to your battery, Alternator to your battery? wtf are you talking about? why would they need to do that? Why would you have Future Shop do a big 3 upgrade? wtf? It's not Future Shop's fault you're a newb. The power drain would happen no matter WHO installed the system.. You need a big 3 upgrade and a new alternator with a larger output..

2600RMS what amp? I bet this will be funny.

You're an idiot. Don't waste your time on this.

Bad ground and running the rca's along with the power wire is not grounds for a law suit in small claims court.

I HIGHLY DOUBT any of your equipment was damaged and a lot of people get electric shocks after installing a system. Their is NO DANGER.

Trying to put Future Shop install shop out of business over this.. LAWLZ... Considering the other installs i've seen Future Shop do.. You should consider yourself lucky.. You can't just add any stipulation you want in your lawsuit the judge decides not you.. lawlz.. hahahahahaha... "Oh yah and I want 1 trillion dollars and a pink poodle" hahhaha..

BTW, When you agreed to have them do the install you signed a contract.. I hope you read that before you signed it.. Because the court will.. Hahahaha..

This is the funniest **** all month.. thanks for this... We really needed this on April 1st tho.
actually they fired theyre installer and admited to all faults that they did, they provided no written contracts for most of their work and they backed out when they recived a quote to fix everything. Also they where suposed to do the big 3 upgrade they just never did, because they didnt keep written logs and forgot, so yes we did ask for it. you are a problemed person thats for sure, your post made about 20% sense.

**** im glad i dont come back on thease forums anymore, SMD's place is so much better than a place filled with douche-bags, is this a female products store ? i think it is, i have the wrong place. sorry guys !

*pops my head out the door of the douchey smelled room and proceeds down the street*

**** im glad i dont come back on thease forums anymore, SMD's place is so much better than a place filled with douche-bags, is this a female products store ? i think it is, i have the wrong place. sorry guys !

*pops my head out the door of the douchey smelled room and proceeds down the street*
Please feel free to go right ahead and not come back if you think SMD is less douchebaggish than this place //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

actually they fired theyre installer and admited to all faults that they did,
********. They would have fixed the VERY SMALL issues if that was the case. I had Future Shop do my very first ever install 6 years ago and they made a small mistake and fixed it the next day.

they provided no written contracts for most of their work
For "MOST" of their work? wtf does that mean? You signed a contract Future Shop will not do work on your car unless you sign that contract relieving them of certain responsibilities.

and they backed out when they recived a quote to fix everything.
Where the **** did you get the quote from?

The problems you mentioned are SMALL it would take them 4 hours to fix the issues.

Also they where suposed to do the big 3 upgrade they just never did, because they didnt keep written logs and forgot, so yes we did ask for it.
Future Shop does Big 3 upgrades now? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Did you not look at anything before you left the shop?

AGAIN the issues are VERY SMALL and CAN EASILY BE FIXED.

When you get **** installed you don't just drive off.. You look over what you can see and point any obvious issues.

You're still an idiot for asking for a Big 3 and I bet they never agreed to do it.

They have to write it all up so A) they know what they doing and B) how much to charge you.

They write it all down.

you are a problemed person thats for sure, your post made about 20% sense.
Wtf is a problemed person? Honestly my post had NO effort in it because well I don't give a ****. But your post REALLY took effort for me and others to make sense of.

I'm sorry my post didn't make sense because you are a newb.. PLEASE DON'T SUE ME

Stupid ****ing kids. Did you post this on that forum? No? I wonder why not. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I only read the first post, im sure everyone is going to say exactly as i am.

Your a ****ing idiot, first off there is no way people were getting lightening bolt shocked getting out of your car, impossible.

RCA being next to a power wire causing interference is an old wives tale. A decent set of RCA's could by wrapped around a power wire for the length of the run and be fine.

Future shop is owned by best buy, try to sue them and they will **** all over you.

And why the fvck did you post a video of you reading to us? What is this story time?

Holy **** your thread on SMDForum makes you look dumber than here.

Download Firefox and use the ****ing spell check you illiterate ****.

Makes sense your Youtube acount is promoting a Documentary about Drugs you are obviously ****ed in the head for one reason or another..

from what i can remember when i used to be into car audio around 2001
So let me get this straight you used to be into car audio when you were 13 - 14?

It's a lot easier to get help from people when you leave out the ********.

Edit:

hey everybody' date=' names andrew. I have epilepsy and have a GF named Chelsea, i live at home as my condition is to serious for myself to work and i also smoke medicinal marijuana and take medication to prevent my seizures to keep me normal, then i am completely fine But i am always stonned, and the medication messes my head up to much to be able to hold a job that requires thought.[/quote']
I run a small home-buisness educating people on psychedelics and do my best to earn an honest income, i also make my own documentary series's and make psychedelic trance music, My GF works at tim hortens and we are both audioholics ! we are deffinatly addicts to the max.
Ahh ok you are actually ****ed in the head.

Edit 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOBQGsSeqQk

In this vid you say you are taking your car to Dynamic Audio? Why the **** did you take it to Future Shop? WTF!?

Or did you come to the forums asking about suing Future Shop 1 month after having the new shop fix it all?

Are you actually trying to scam Future Shop cause you have no job? Who convinced you, you could sue them? Your pot dealer?

^^^^^^ I was thinking the same thing... Seems as though he was trying to get money by suing a company for very minor issues. Even after he had them fixed. What a piece of sh*t this guys seems to be.

He thinks he knows it all, and yet he knows almost nothing. You will win NOTHING in small claims court. Running RCAs next to a power wire should make almost no noticeable difference if they're any good. Seeing as how you inspected the vehicle and point out the wires so quickly in the video, they will just say that you unbolted the seat and are trying to pass it off on them.

Don't assume we're douches because we tell you what you need to hear, and not what you want to hear.

Have fun blowing your money taking them to court, though.

awsome man, you guys are great ! this place is very good for me because it is stress free and seems to be free of trolls and people who are just out to attack others, i have epilepsy and dont deal with stress well and get worked up easily and upset and have nervous break downs pretty easily, its an embaressing condition but its what i live with.
Man you need to shut up about this Epilepsy ****.. I know people with severe Epilepsy and they have normal lives... You're just an idiot.. Likely from all the drugs you do.. Stay off the internet if you can't handle it.. You are obviously not that bad if they allow you to drive..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.