Price of audio shop rewire.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cherry_red_dentside

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys, first time posting here. It's Sunday so no shops are open, but I had an off the wall question.

I have a 70s f250 and the wiring is minimal, but very cluttered from many previous owners. I'm no electrician, so I was wondering what you guys think a shop would charge just to organize my dashboard wiring? Also, would you recommend a shop other than an audio shop?

Hey guys, first time posting here. It's Sunday so no shops are open, but I had an off the wall question.

I have a 70s f250 and the wiring is minimal, but very cluttered from many previous owners. I'm no electrician, so I was wondering what you guys think a shop would charge just to organize my dashboard wiring? Also, would you recommend a shop other than an audio shop?
Thats where you need to do some calling around within your area to get some pricing for the labor and wiring needed.There is NO WAY anyone here could give you any information on something like that, unless they live in the area. If you are not driving it and have time to mess with it yourself, all it is , is replacing the wiring correct?Doesnt hurt to learn a little. No different that replacing parts on a vehicle that you have time and tools to do yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...