Fuse size

You really don't want to see what you don't want to see do you? There is one in a few weeks.
i take that back i have. when i had my 4 15s because i was doing head rest back in 06 07. it was in Georgia and Florida. the rest was usaci and i did door open which wasn't even fair. lol

the only one i know about is usaci and its in june. i'm sure ill hit a 145 legal and place in the SQ comp. wish i had a SUV the trunk is killing output.

vision blurring for 1 15 isn't bad and that same 15 has so much bass up front i sometime turn it off to make sure m not killing my mids. the mid and sub blend very nicely.
Go do it. Let's see that's score sheet when you are done. But again you ignorant ****. Look on MECA website. Lots in LA.

But you won't look. You won't enter. You won't show score sheet. You don't even know what a SQ build does.

Unless your mids are doing 140db you don't have bass upfront. And you wouldn't hear it if you did

Fuses are lame. Run straight wire.. and no boomin u don't want dual 175amp fuses. That amp would pop those most likely.
Dual input fusing is not an addition game. Example is if the manufacturer recommends 350amp fusing, then fuse both runs for 350a. Each wire is more than likely not going to see equal amperage draw. One wire may draw 200a while the other draws 150a and that's if you somehow reach the full amperage draw that amp can support.
No fuses aren't lame. I know you got a lot more audio than I do but it's you taking the risk, not me. I on the other hand would rather blow a 5 dollar fuse if I do something stupid by mistake than blowing a 2000 dollar amp.

OP, it wouldn't hurt if you went with 275-300. 350 is for full tilt, balls to the wall type deal.

Go do it. Let's see that's score sheet when you are done. But again you ignorant ****. Look on MECA website. Lots in LA. But you won't look. You won't enter. You won't show score sheet. You don't even know what a SQ build does.

Unless your mids are doing 140db you don't have bass upfront. And you wouldn't hear it if you did
I can match the sub level dumb fuvk.. omg

No fuses aren't lame. I know you got a lot more audio than I do but it's you taking the risk, not me. I on the other hand would rather blow a 5 dollar fuse if I do something stupid by mistake than blowing a 2000 dollar amp.
OP, it wouldn't hurt if you went with 275-300. 350 is for full tilt, balls to the wall type deal.
Dude. Fuses are a must. If it wasnt your ******* distro block wouldnt be fused

Go do it. Let's see that's score sheet when you are done. But again you ignorant ****. Look on MECA website. Lots in LA. But you won't look. You won't enter. You won't show score sheet. You don't even know what a SQ build does.

You think im scared to go to a show? I make a living off more complicated ****. News flash its not that hard.

Fuses don't safe amps!!!! They save the car from burning down.

I can match the sub level dumb fuvk.. omg
You think it's only about matching sub level? Man you just don't get it. You don't understand this. It's ok, I didn't at first either. I figured sound quality was about just not being loud. I had no idea what I was getting into.

I have a related question, does fusing location matter, would current from front battery to rear battery bank pull just what alt and one battery can produce and wouldn't that be less current than the runs to the amp

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have a related question, does fusing location matter, would current from front battery to rear battery bank pull just what alt and one battery can produce and wouldn't that be less current than the runs to the amp
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
You would wanna fuse Close to the battery... because if u have 10ft of wire and then a fuse and say the fuse pops... that first 10ft of wire is still connect to the battery and LIVE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.