Fuse size

It will carry 500 but heat and voltage loss isnt acceptable.With a 5% loss 260 amps freeair.
When are you going to do an impressive build? Your so knowledgeable you should compete and set world records everytime u hit the play button. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

1/0 ofc will carry 300 amps over 20 feet in a 12v application.
maybe, but i would expect some voltage drop

When are you going to do an impressive build? Your so knowledgeable you should compete and set world records everytime u hit the play button. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
you're not any better recommending he put no fuses at all in

Fuses are lame. Run straight wire.. and no boomin u don't want dual 175amp fuses. That amp would pop those most likely.
Dual input fusing is not an addition game. Example is if the manufacturer recommends 350amp fusing, then fuse both runs for 350a. Each wire is more than likely not going to see equal amperage draw. One wire may draw 200a while the other draws 150a and that's if you somehow reach the full amperage draw that amp can support.
maybe, but i would expect some voltage drop

you're not any better recommending he put no fuses at all in

Fuses are lame. Run straight wire.. and no boomin u don't want dual 175amp fuses. That amp would pop those most likely.
Dual input fusing is not an addition game. Example is if the manufacturer recommends 350amp fusing, then fuse both runs for 350a. Each wire is more than likely not going to see equal amperage draw. One wire may draw 200a while the other draws 150a and that's if you somehow reach the full amperage draw that amp can support.

Pretty sure if you read what I said I did recommend fuses... but I have zero fuses in my truck for my car audio. Been a few years now and no fires... fuses are for the wire not the equipment

My car is impressive. With drivers ive built.

The divers i have now are built around low distortion i wouldnt expect to set any records with them although in the right install they are capible of some serious output.

Im going to enter a show soon. Not many shows here anymore. Never was honestly. My car sounds good on everything from pink floyd to bass mekanik.

I have a widerange of music im going to demo.

The systems buikt to sound excellent and get louder than most people can handle.

Pretty sure if you read what I said I did recommend fuses... but I have zero fuses in my truck for my car audio. Been a few years now and no fires... fuses are for the wire not the equipment
Your wrong. You don't use 2 350a fuses. The wires share the load. Two 175s would be enough.

My car is impressive. With drivers ive built. The divers i have now are built around low distortion i wouldnt expect to set any records with them although in the right install they are capible of some serious output.

Im going to enter a show soon. Not many shows here anymore. Never was honestly. My car sounds good on everything from pink floyd to bass mekanik.

I have a widerange of music im going to demo.

The systems buikt to sound excellent and get louder than most people can handle.
MECA is all over LA. Don't lie

I'll get a demo and bring a score sheet with me. I'll be honest

You really don't want to see what you don't want to see do you? There is one in a few weeks.
the only one i know about is usaci and its in june.

i'm sure ill hit a 145 legal and place in the SQ comp. wish i had a SUV the trunk is killing output.

vision blurring for 1 15 isn't bad and that same 15 has so much bass up front i sometime turn it off to make sure m not killing my mids. the mid and sub blend very nicely.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.