Stetsom 14k2d 2 ohm modded with 7 extra caps

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanical 8/10 cosmetic. smalls cratch in logo

Price:

1400 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps insured should be around $30

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0425.jpg

pic of board is the 1 ohm version i am running, pic is just to show the mod

These only have a single set of power and ground inputs correct? Are/Were you running these on a single set of 0 Gauge or do you have a multiple input adapter?

These only have a single set of power and ground inputs correct? Are/Were you running these on a single set of 0 Gauge or do you have a multiple input adapter?
Yes there is only 1 + and - on this amp. He ran one set for about a year. Now he is running a 3 0ga inputs for the power and ground on his 1ohm amp

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Any amp is fine for daily use but you better have either a sh*t ton of subs or a couple that will take a ton of power!
I ran a 14k on 2 15s daily so you dont really need a **** ton of subs but you better make sure they can handle some power

Lol are you his financial adviser? Did he ever have these benched or are they notoriously well rated?
haha no we are best friends and he aint ever on here so to get people answers real quick i will call him and ask him what people are asking if i dont already know the answer. And no he has never clamped his 1ohm or this amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.