FS: FI SSD 10" sub, 3 motors/baskets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

(1) working FI SSD 10" sub (3) FI SSD motors/baskets

Item(s) Description/Condition: (1) working sub dual 1 ohm vc. 3 motors/baskets FI SSD 10". Was going to recone the subs but decided to go a different route. All of these subs have a pure pressure audio dust cap.

Price: Asking 110$ shipped for the working SSD, asking 60$ shipped for the baskets. Will clean the subs up for buyer prior to shipping. All prices are OBO, no reasonable offer will be declined. Trades welcome as these have been sitting around for quite some time.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What are you looking for in trades? If I had the cash to spend I'd paypal you right now. I might could do something plus cash.

Up cho bác nè!!!

xem phim hd , xem phim ,

Xem phim => Nha co 5 nang tien

Xem phim => My nhan ke

xem phim => Diep van 5

xem phim => Vu dieu hoang da

xem phim => Lua han tinh thu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...