FREE Subs & Marine Speakers for Review

I got my EXW-15 today. Had everything ready to go so It was bumpin in 10 minutes. Going to start working on a nice review after I have a bit more time on it. From the amount of time I played with it today it seems like a pretty decent budget sub. Has some weight to it. Sounds good & gets loud from 38ish hz up. Doesn't really seem to like much under that. 800 watts +/- seemed like a bit more then I would want to give it daily. Overall not a bad budget sub.

Checking in, can't seem to find an email from you? Would you mind pm-ing the shipping info please?
Shauncox26 & Audiobaun - have your info - products will ship out Friday.

Thanks again guys.
I have not seen anything as of yet sir.Still looking forward to testing out a sub for reviews.Should be fun,and an experience.Thanks

Hi guys, sorry if you emailed me and didn't hear back yet - all pms have been responded to. Emailed a few folks earlier today as well and posting an update here. These folks will be receiving requested subs for review:

Gumby688

spooney

shauncox26

vossy

Moler1129

audiobaun

redrider

STucker

GruningC

Appreciate your patience.

Hi guys, sorry if you emailed me and didn't hear back yet - all pms have been responded to. Emailed a few folks earlier today as well and posting an update here. These folks will be receiving requested subs for review:
Gumby688

spooney

shauncox26

vossy

Moler1129

audiobaun

redrider

STucker

GruningC

Appreciate your patience.
Thanks a bunch man!

Ok guys got home to unpackage the elux 15 i just received. I was surprised at the weight at least double the weight of the last sub i reviewed. Well it was double boxed no damage to the sub. Took her out and digging the grey cone much better than the shiny black one on the shaker series. Did not like the huge magnet cover or the thin wispy leads. Im a little excited to test this sub. Got some up skirt shots of this bish to if i can get them on Photobucket.

Hope this link works. That's a obsidian 12 next to it for comparison. Yes i cut loose the magnet cover for the curious cats. Someone confirm the link for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date