FREE Subs & Marine Speakers for Review

I will get started on mine as well if you can let me know what I am getting.
EXW15 per your request sir (#2 pick).

I emailed and never received any reply.........if I did not get selected thats fine as I have already participated before but I was wondering if I maybe just got missed. Not knowing is killin me LOL
Hey thanks for the note, please see my previous note about sub preferences EXW10, EXW15 or the marine sub - if you'd like to give any of those a try please pm.

Ok. Thanks man. Can we possibly get the enclosure recommendation and the cutout diameter before hand. I talked to Kush and told him I might build the box this weekend
For ECW100:

Sealed Box: 16"W x 13"H 7.5"D

Ported Box: 22"W x 13"H x 10"D

Port Diameter 1" W x 11.5"H

Port Length 9"

Mounting Diameter 8.94" (227mm)

Mounting Height 7.20" (183mm)

Hope these help, lmk if you have any other questions.

Will post additional box recommendations here shortly.

Thanks guys.

Thanks man. Glad to have enclosure recommendations this time. Last time they didn't have any so it was just a guessing game

Hi guys,
if you weren't one of the lucky ones, don't be sad - please see below //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So far 10 orders have been filled and those guys will be receiving their subs/speakers in about 3 business days.

Other folks have yet to reply to our email with their preferences.

@redrider, @audiobaun, @shauncox26 would you guys be interested in testing any of these out?

VM Audio Elux 15-Inch Competition Subwoofer | EXW15 : VM-EXW15 : VMInnovations.com

VM Audio Elux 12-Inch Competition Subwoofer | EXW12 : VM-EXW12 : VMInnovations.com

VM Audio 10-Inch Competition Marine Subwoofer | EXMW10 : VM-EXMW10 : VMInnovations.com

Thanks.
Would be interested in the 12" to test in d2 configuration......sorry for the delay in response...the vast two days been dealing with the lost of my grandfather

Hi guys,
if you weren't one of the lucky ones, don't be sad - please see below //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So far 10 orders have been filled and those guys will be receiving their subs/speakers in about 3 business days.

Other folks have yet to reply to our email with their preferences.

@redrider, @audiobaun, @shauncox26 would you guys be interested in testing any of these out?

VM Audio Elux 15-Inch Competition Subwoofer | EXW15 : VM-EXW15 : VMInnovations.com

VM Audio Elux 12-Inch Competition Subwoofer | EXW12 : VM-EXW12 : VMInnovations.com

VM Audio 10-Inch Competition Marine Subwoofer | EXMW10 : VM-EXMW10 : VMInnovations.com

Thanks.
Yes sir..Still Interested in testing out one of the 12s for certain..A single voice coil 2 ohm, or a Dual 4 ohm voice coil.I will send my information once again.I did not see an email for conformation.Thank you.I have a ported enclosure for the 12 tuned for testing.

Just got my sub in. Very nice man. I was really surprised when I went to pick it up. Was a lot heavier than I was anticipating. The last ones were so lightweight, I expected the same. This one 10 seems like it weighs the same as the 2 12's I received last time. The basket is a lot thicker than I thought it would be for it being stamped steel. Actually has a pretty **** decent looking coil also. So far the one weak point I see in it that will keep it from running the stated rms wattage is the tinsel leads. They are pretty small. Only a single one for each coil. The are above the spider for about half way to the coil then go below it. Will be doing a much better review this weekend. Just my first impressions of what I see. Way more excited about reviewing these than I was the last ones. I'm guessing it'll take about a good 7-800 before it starts reaching mechanical and thermal limits

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date