FREE Subs & Marine Speakers for Review

Hi guys,

if you weren't one of the lucky ones, don't be sad - please see below //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So far 10 orders have been filled and those guys will be receiving their subs/speakers in about 3 business days.

Other folks have yet to reply to our email with their preferences.

@redrider, @audiobaun, @shauncox26 would you guys be interested in testing any of these out?

VM Audio Elux 15-Inch Competition Subwoofer | EXW15 : VM-EXW15 : VMInnovations.com

VM Audio Elux 12-Inch Competition Subwoofer | EXW12 : VM-EXW12 : VMInnovations.com

VM Audio 10-Inch Competition Marine Subwoofer | EXMW10 : VM-EXMW10 : VMInnovations.com

Thanks.

@redrider;, @audiobaun;, @shauncox26; would you guys be interested in testing any of these out?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

[quote name='LuckyatVMI']Hi guys,

if you weren't one of the lucky ones, don't be sad - please see below ;)

So far 10 orders have been filled and those guys will be receiving their subs/speakers in about 3 business days.

@redrider, @audiobaun, @shauncox26 would you guys be interested in testing any of these out?

VM Audio Elux 15-Inch Competition Subwoofer | EXW15 : VM-EXW15 : VMInnovations.com
VM Audio Elux 12-Inch Competition Subwoofer | EXW12 : VM-EXW12 : VMInnovations.com
VM Audio 10-Inch Competition Marine Subwoofer | EXMW10 : VM-EXMW10 : VMInnovations.com

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

fixed!!!!!!!!!

For those of us selected and that replied to the emails, will there be tracking numbers or confirmation emails or anything sent?

Ok. Thanks man. Can we possibly get the enclosure recommendation and the cutout diameter before hand. I talked to Kush and told him I might build the box this weekend

Hi guys,
if you weren't one of the lucky ones, don't be sad - please see below //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thanks.
ill do the 15 for you. PM me what i need to do to make it happen and who pays shipping to me and back?

Great question and yes, you should receive a tracking number today. We have you marked for ecw100.
Thank you.
I emailed and never received any reply.........if I did not get selected thats fine as I have already participated before but I was wondering if I maybe just got missed. Not knowing is killin me LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date