I must say............

Participant count
  • Participant list

tprj82
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Texas
I wasn't a fan of how you guys ran your giveaways (giving products to people that already have gotten products from you before and days after the deadline, not trying to sound like a sore loser but that rubbed me the wrong way)

Almost to the point I didn't want to order stuff from you guys but I needed 16 breakers badly and you guys above and beyond the best pricing. so I gave you a shot and ordered some last Wednesday night maybe 6 or 7 so after closing, and knock knock sat morning of a holiday weekend they were on my door my 10 am. That was the free shipping people not expedited.

Big ups and thanks to you guys will try to order anything i can from now on through you guys

ps Also ordered somethings from another supporting vendor here on thursday morning still unshipped. vmi has my business from now on out

... Big ups and thanks to you guys will try to order anything i can from now on through you guys
ps Also ordered somethings from another supporting vendor here on thursday morning still unshipped. vmi has my business from now on out
Thank YOU tprj82 and we hear you about the note above. Historically priority was given to folks who requested a product to review and followed up with said review. The thing is we might send 30-40 products and get 5-10 reviews in return.... so not to waist time and money we decided that to prioritize and send the products to folks who followed through.

Going forward we'll change up the approach and see how it goes, also there is going to be a dedicated VM Audio member who will make sure freebies ship out on time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tprj82

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tprj82
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date