For People Who Know Their Memphis Car Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jwool23

Who here is familiar with the Memphis M3 series subs? I know they are old school, but they are still bad *** in my opinion. I used to run a 15inch M3 Mojo with an MClass 2500.1 years ago. Thing of beauty!

Anyway, I'm looking at buying this M3 that's on Ebay. The place that is selling is telling me that the sub is only a single coil. Now to my understanding I thought the M3 was only made in dual 4ohm and dual 2ohm.

Anyone else have any info?!

Thanks!

If it's not stupid cheap don't worry about it. Tons of better woofers out there right now.
Could you at least try to answer his question?

Im not sure OP. Im just tired of seeing question followed uo by 'dont do that, get what I think is good'.

Could you at least try to answer his question?

Im not sure OP. Im just tired of seeing question followed uo by 'dont do that, get what I think is good'.
Yeah it's okay. I understand that there are bigger and better subs out there now. I know all that. I specifically am trying to find an M3 though. I know for some people it don't make a whole lot of sense, but they don't think like I do haha.

That's not a mojo. That's just a single voice coil m3... A mojo will have a triple stack 220oz motor...
Yes I know. I don't want the mojo, just the M3. But there's the kicker. To my understanding, M3s were only made D2 and D4. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.