Foose f150 project

Participant count
  • Participant list
That's how it came, I'm thinking about getting a smaller pulley for it so I can squeeze a little more power out of it
You can actually get a larger SC with direct bolt on, just check bolt measurements and piping size
Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

[quote name='Papermaker85']avoid boomin_tahoe and losisatool. while losisatool is somewhat knowledgeable boomin_tahoe is a flaming idiot.[/QUOTE]

Somewhat knowledgeable...lol He's a lot better than you AND I would trust him over you. @LosIsATool He's smarter than you and helps many people on here, more SQ based. You on the other hand continue to runs his mouth over and over again claiming how your so smart this that and whatever yet no audio to show for it. Arguing with people constant times. I have dam near twice as many likes as you do so I must be doing something right.....if you put this much effort into this forum than that stupid audio company named after a horror movie you call Insidious Audio, you actually might get somewhere, but you have a lot of competition around you.

OP, don't mind the bickering...papermaker and about a few others have been at it since day one. It's really up to you who you wanna listen to, not going by what a single member on here says.

If I go larger I'll probably have to do some top end work,and that can be time consuming and expensive.lm looking into hand held programers. I found one that they can custom tune it for my truck.

If I go larger I'll probably have to do some top end work,and that can be time consuming and expensive.lm looking into hand held programers. I found one that they can custom tune it for my truck.
If your already running a roush super then you should be fine for other then possibly doing a hood cut out to fit it.
Also hand held tunes are a waste of money, go blackbear mail in tune or local dyno tune.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Somewhat knowledgeable...lol He's a lot better than you AND I would trust him over you. @LosIsATool He's smarter than you and helps many people on here, more SQ based. You on the other hand continue to runs his mouth over and over again claiming how your so smart this that and whatever yet no audio to show for it. Arguing with people constant times. I have dam near twice as many likes as you do so I must be doing something right.....if you put this much effort into this forum than that stupid audio company named after a horror movie you call Insidious Audio, you actually might get somewhere, but you have a lot of competition around you.

OP, don't mind the bickering...papermaker and about a few others have been at it since day one. It's really up to you who you wanna listen to, not going by what a single member on here says.[/QUOTE]

KMSL. dude you literately no nothing technical about car audio.. @LosIsATool knows what he hears. he gets his *** reamed on DIY and after 4 grand still can't break an 80. he doesn't even understand basics on distortion or fusing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.