FLXX actually has a good woofer now?

I'm On the 5th version, Been prototyping sense last September. The picture above is actually missing the proper motor to basket spacer, the proper spider spacer, the pole vent changed a little, and it will be chrome.
In all honesty if you believe in your product allow a couple of proven people to test your product and review it properly their word can help a lot if it is what you say it is..also videos of full proof such as clamps and extensive testing would be nice to see I think if your product is what you say it is then this is a good starting point and showing that you really believe in it yourself.

In all honesty if you believe in your product allow a couple of proven people to test your product and review it properly their word can help a lot if it is what you say it is..also videos of full proof such as clamps and extensive testing would be nice to see I think if your product is what you say it is then this is a good starting point and showing that you really believe in it yourself.
Clams tests, and power handling are coming. There is also a new proto being built now that will be sent to someone to test, I'm not sure on the time frame for that.

I'm On the 5th version, Been prototyping sense last September. The picture above is actually missing the proper motor to basket spacer, the proper spider spacer, the pole vent changed a little, and it will be chrome.
why are you asking for pre sale when you dont have a picture of a finished product yet? WTF is this do you think people will just believe because of your words?

why are you asking for pre sale when you dont have a picture of a finished product yet? WTF is this do you think people will just believe because of your words?
Everything is just a visual change, power handling is not effected it's just a slight improvement in cooling.

It uses an on bolt spacer, the spider spacer is a little stronger, the pole piece is smother, and the motor will be chrome.

There is a picture on the site that shows the different basket to motor spacers that will be used, the new prototype I just mentioned above will have all of the changes.

Everything is just a visual change, power handling is not effected it's just a slight improvement in cooling. It uses an on bolt spacer, the spider spacer is a little stronger, the pole piece is smother, and the motor will be chrome.

There is a picture on the site that shows the different basket to motor spacers that will be used, the new prototype I just mentioned above will have all of the changes.
it just amazed me that you don't see a problem on this if i paid for pre order and found out the sub is not even complete yet ill be p issed

it just amazed me that you don't see a problem on this if i paid for pre order and found out the sub is not even complete yet ill be p issed
you're trying to blow a visual change out of proportion. A lot of companies make visual changes going into production, different motor coatings, different basket colors, in some cases different coils. In any case, if someone has a problem with the woofer not being as pictured they can return it, I will add that to the site.

Wow you should have a production woofer before u ask for pre sale not finding issues after you started presale

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

U don't do presale in the middle of testing

Chrome or paint?

Wow you should have a production woofer before u ask for pre sale not finding issues after you started presale 

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

U don't do presale in the middle of testing
I have the subs right next to me that have all the options, other then a chrome motor, and smoothed pole piece.

There is nothing changing that will effect the final product, I'm adding quality at this point.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Chrome

I have the subs right next to me that have all the options, other then a chrome motor, and smoothed pole piece. There is nothing changing that will effect the final product, I'm adding quality at this point.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Chrome
Ever think about pitting? If its true chrome its going to pit

JUST as a FYI to FLXX Audio, Adding spacers does minuscule amounts for cooling... seriously it doesnt do much. Best cooling, No cone ventilation, motor to basket with basket venting holes and no pole vent. you want amazing cooling there you go. BUT mechanical noise could be an issue on higher power handling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.