FLXX actually has a good woofer now?

i would give anything to be like skar myself. he makes hundreds of thousands a year dispite hate.
I'm sure he does, but if he was an honest business man with at least a fkn shred of integrity - He could make a lot more, and not be hated among the masses... Too late for that now, he made his bed

i would give anything to be like skar myself. he makes hundreds of thousands a year dispite hate.
Your a dumb *** with no self respect if you would do the same thing. Lie after lie and fake accounts, Kevin is shady as hell. His word means absolutely nothing, no respect towards him. I'll stay honest and a man of my word and make normal money. Truly has no self respect that's sad, step your game up

If everyone would stop being cheap than this bottom tier company would never even exist. I am not saying everyone on here is cheap because that would be a false statement. I believe that most of the new comers to the REAL audio world our the main supporters of a company likes this. I would rather pay any day for the Sa-12 over the Fa-12, due to its long solid track record and for a company known for quality service.

FLXX FA12 themal test and Obsidian comparison - YouTube[/url] this video shows some shady side of the owner of flxx audio.
its a long vid, watch it all if you like but

skip to 7:00 for the talking points of the vid and the falsified claims of the owner. anything after is just him taking the sub apart lol.
I dont see how that shows a shady side of myself, or how I made false clams. The comments only show you that the woofer uses a different type of cooling. I stated a fact on how the FA cooled vs. how other subs on the market cooled. If you really want it to look negative it can be interpreted as I'm saying it cools better however that was never my intention.

Hmmmm $165 for a so called 800watts with bad 1st run vs C2 proven 1st run on $99 600 watts or C2 new sub $199 with 1200watts, i doubt it will fly specially with Shok Industries Triton 3" voice coil also at $99.
just in price of preorder it might fail again
The sub is capable of well over 800 RMS. I rated them at 800 because people seem to think 600 means 1000, 1000 means 1500, and 1500 means 2000, and so on. At 800, I'm hoping people will stay around 1300, but I would of been safe rating at 1000rms.

Skar people dont like the owner but the product works, FLXX people done like the owner and the product didnt work, = Disaster
I was unaware people didn't like me.

And I'm also not sure where you, and everyone else is getting their information.

Other then the woofers that were destine to fail at the hands of a bias tester there have been no reported failed woofers.

I'm still running 4 FA 12"s on a little over 3000 rms without a problem.

I'm not trying to turn into a skar audio.

If everyone would stop being cheap than this bottom tier company would never even exist. I am not saying everyone on here is cheap because that would be a false statement. I believe that most of the new comers to the REAL audio world our the main supporters of a company likes this. I would rather pay any day for the Sa-12 over the Fa-12, due to its long solid track record and for a company known for quality service.
How can you say that when at one time sundown was a new company. Small, New comers of today become the large companies of tomorrow. If no one supports them when they start, the industry would grow stagnant, and prices will increase.

well just chiming in

im cheap and i will admit it....i will not hate on anyone being cheap to a point as long as their happy with what and how THEIR money was spent.

Also NO owner of any company should be like Skar but with that being said most of corporate america made their money on the same type of business motto correct me if im wrong?...not saying its okay of course but very rarely is ANY company COMPLETELY honest...which is a shame i believe honesty will bring in customers even if you have a "cheap beginner" line just own up and admit hey its cheap but it works as long as you dont abuse it and its rated properly...not like a Boss product...

I also believe the OG poster was in-fact FLXX owner from the git go...and now he suddenly chimes in with the correct User-name which is what he should have done to begin with...

also dont take the things said to offense just correct them or admit/prove wrong and explain or tell why this line is better than the last...i admit most on this forum are ignorant As*holes but for once this wasnt the case...however i have a feeling its going to be the case as i see the owner getting overly sensitive and will start lashing out...

Hope this isnt what happens...but we will see

however i have a feeling its going to be the case as i see the owner getting overly sensitive and will start lashing out...
Hope this isnt what happens...but we will see
I cant remember telling anyone outside of a very few people that I was going to be using green spacers, and a chrome motor. So maybe he is me?

(Hes not, but I cant remember telling anyone that info)

I definitely was not trying to come off as sensitive, and I'm not one to lash out. I just want the truth to be represented.

I cant remember telling anyone outside of a very few people that I was going to be using green spacers, and a chrome motor. So maybe he is me? (Hes not, but I cant remember telling anyone that info)

I definitely was not trying to come off as sensitive, and I'm not one to lash out. I just want the truth to be represented.
thats good your first response i saw assuming you were not the OG poster was not of the lash out sorts.

lol thats fine either way i personally dont care...all i care for is a product to be honest about its ratings/capability and price to be fair. There are a lot of products i will give props to cheap and expensive but as said before PERSONALLY i will not buy a product i feel is overpriced no matter the quality Sundown is a great example LOVE them will NEVER buy new...or at all unless the price is right

as i said im a self admitted cheap as* and i get spoiled by craigslist lol good luck and i am down to test or check out any type of product when i come across a deal im comfortable with and i am not saying yours are over-priced in the audio world your price may or may not be fair but truth be told its yet to be backed by anything ive personally seen

hell ive used everything from audiopipe to dual to w7s, orion hcca ETC.

i look forward to seeing reviews/videos

this is the comparison

FLXX $165

viewThumb.jsp

C2 AUDIO $199

Threatcon-4-12-2T.jpg

C2 AUDIO $99

Threatcon-2-12-2T.jpg

SHOK TRITON $99

Triton-S.jpg

I cant remember telling anyone outside of a very few people that I was going to be using green spacers, and a chrome motor. So maybe he is me? (Hes not, but I cant remember telling anyone that info)

I understand you are starting up a business and in the beginning stages corners get cut. You used a technological innovation "forced breathing" cooling technique to lower costs and increase supply. You also used proven branding techniques Fa-12 (Sa-12) and materials (cone, soft parts and coil) I'm not sure to what extent you have tested your drivers but saying they will take 1k easy is an iffy statement. I have heard of plenty of people who have not celebrated the power handling of your current woofers.

Putting up comparisons to similar woofers but, having the lower price point really destroys the equilibrium in a market that is fragile to begin with. I think companies like yours hurt the industry. Being the fact that the car audio industry has always been an elastic industry and gets more and more as time goes on means more companies who cut corners to be cheaper will always be disrupting the market. Some of the companies will make it and some will not. In the end I wish you good luck and did not mean to offend you.

did you get a working prototype this time before ordering them
I'm On the 5th version, Been prototyping sense last September.

The picture above is actually missing the proper motor to basket spacer, the proper spider spacer, the pole vent changed a little, and it will be chrome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.