Fixing Broken Car Amps

Any updates?
This^^.. I've done no bashing but man this does get kinda old Mike has had 2 oldschool Zapco amps (z300 and z150) of mince since the begining of September 2010 and I have about 20 emails on different dates saying "gonna try to get it finished up and sent out by the end of the week"

I've never been told the status of my amps if there's a problem he can't track down, can't find parts, or whatever the problem is.. It's getting to the point where I wish I hadn't sent them to him at all.. Kinda ***** being left in the dark on two valuable amps..

I agree with the others comunication is key..

This^^.. I've done no bashing but man this does get kinda old Mike has had 2 oldschool Zapco amps (z300 and z150) of mince since the begining of September 2010 and I have about 20 emails on different dates saying "gonna try to get it finished up and sent out by the end of the week"
I've never been told the status of my amps if there's a problem he can't track down, can't find parts, or whatever the problem is.. It's getting to the point where I wish I hadn't sent them to him at all.. Kinda ***** being left in the dark on two valuable amps..

I agree with the others comunication is key..
im sorry but this is just unacceptable at what point does he become a thief and you consider these amps stolen its been 6 months!!

Hey mike, this is DJ Tucker,

... I never received my MA Audio HK401sx - I sent this to you way last year... Around September 2010. I haven't been bothering you about it due to personal matters that were occurring with you... But enough is enough - I need you to contact me ASAP.

* I really prefer not to make things public... or have the authorities involved... ( Businessman to Businessman " It's in best interest to Inbox, Text, or Call me... ) *

Mike, Once again you have broken your word! You said that you would call me weekly and let me know what was going on, yet it has been 2 weeks since we spoke on the phone. I am not wasting my time talking to you as it seems to be BS. I want my pictures of my amplifier emailed to me, or posted on this thread immediately! I also want it packed up and shipped out to Chris at dB-r. Although I don't feel that I should have to pay for the shipping to send it to another repair facility, I will reimberse you the funds for shipping as soon as Chris says he has recieved it and your work isn't a bunch of BS.

You have my phone number, call and leave a message or text me with the tracking number!

Don't bother with the excuses or giving attitude, as I have been extremely patient, and you have once again not kept your word. My next step is reporting this to the authorities.

I am not joking. Infact I am sure there is ample evidence and persons to start a class action suit against you also.

wow, it took me 45 mins to read all this crap on this thread. I'm surprised that people are having a tough time with Mike. I had him repair some monster amps already this year and had perfect success. Being that he is constantly working on amps, I feel bad for him but thats what happens once you mainstream.

Mike, i hope that I didn't cause you any issues by going public with your repair abilities. I told you we have a lot of peers and references and if done right can really BOOST your repair business.

As for DB-r, man don't post on other peoples threads taking business away from him. Chris your a stand up guy, but you know that sometimes sh:t hits the fan.

I have more amps to send to Mike since he has done well for me, just when he is ready. PM'd mike, let me know when your ready.....

Mike does good work, but he do need to get his *** up to par. Hire a secretary or something. lol...
Nah thats BS.... THe guy doesnt have 100s of amps that are being repaired.... He has a handful on a handful of forums ( maybe )

Weve all been through this Broken promises and lies before... nothings changing... I dont even know what the **** to say anymore.. Im just disgusted.. TO me it seem like the same **** I went through a year ago when Iraggi scammed me out of $400 then disappeared.... F&ck internet ANYTHING on forums anymore... Its just not ******* worth it

I'll be looking forward to having him fix some amps for me when he's caught up, I'm local though. He seems like a totally good guy, and people just go crazy when **** isn't as fast as they want...Good luck ordering some ******* wierd *** capacitors or some **** from china or whatever ROFL I'll leave that **** up to Mike...take as long as you need lol..
Not only is it lack.of communication but lies after lies and 6 mos on peoples amps and longer on some is just un acceptable.

Mike, are you refusing to show proof that you have not sold my amplifier? this is not an option! I do not want you to work on my amp any longer, I don not want you in posession of it any longer. I demand you surrender it immediately!

Wow thats crazy I didnt read all the pages just the 1st and now the last. I have an amp that I would like to have gotten repaired but now after reading this page I dont think I,will be doing that. Reading some of these stories takes me back to july09 when my amp 1st blew, I took it to a shop and 8 months later and a report with the bbb got me my amp back that still dont work but at least now it powers up, just no output.

anyone have this guys phone # or address?>>

Obviously this is going nowhere.. so bitching on here isnt gonna do anything anymore...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.