Fixing Broken Car Amps

i love america!
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

thats all people want these days. I feel sorry for you mike these people lack to understand that things take "time" to fix. Lets all wave our magic wands for fast fixes for all!
Okay, He has had my amp since around October of last year. Two weeks ago was going to be my last straw until I called him and talked to him. He assured it was going to be out within the week. That weekend came, nothing. Last week, same promise. Nothing again. I told him to send it, now doesn't matter if its done or not. I paid Saturday at round noon but have yet to get a tracking. Hopefully, I get a tracking tomorrow.

SO. You have no fucking place to talk, okay?

well I have emailed, PMed, posted and text him with no response!

Mike please don't force me to become a ****! Send my amp in what ever shape it is in. Broken=dB-r and Fixed is to the address is emailed. it is not an option for you to hold it any longer.

Mike, seems you are not making too many friends here.. You disappeared, everything OK? You still alive? Still waiting on word from you, get back to me asap, I'd like to know whats going on? Have all these other amps for you to fix, lets make this a non issue yeah?

Guys, I have no idea what is going on with Mike but, I will tell you all once again that he repaired my amp and had it back to me in less than a week and a half from the day I sent it out. He also called me to discuss the issue with the amp. The amp was a Orion 250G4 HCCA. Pretty simple fix but, the point is his service and rates were very good. I realize some of you are frustrated and angry & rightfully so. But, I seriously doubt he is out to screw so many people in such a public way. It sounds like he got behind on all the repairs either because parts weren't available or he took on too much work. Could even be a combination of both those reasons.

I could tell you a REAL horror story about an amp "repairman" in Louisiana sometime!
He seems like a reasonable guy, spoke with him a few times on the phone. Agreed, he doesnt seem like the type of guy who will deliberatley try to f*ck anyone but I do believe he's in over his head at this point...

BTW, frustrating the man by way of razing him here will not get anyone their amp back any quicker. I'm going to give him the benefit of a doubt (BUT I NEED TO AT LEAST HEAR BACK FROM YOU DUDE!! I lost ur number which is why you havent heard from me in months..)

I will continue to be patient because it is all that I can do at this point.. MIKEEEY... WTF DUDE???!!!!!!!!!

I havent given him any **** and he actually did a good job with communication and repairs on the amp untill here recently while i cant get ahold of him via Caraudio.com, Personal Email, Phone call, or Text Message....Maybe i need to send him a letter? lol

Been trying for 4 days, and i also sent the remaining balance of what was needed to send back the amp...so he got a paypal notification as well.

Not trying to stir the pot with Mike and get things started... just like to know what's the current status of equipment... I'm between a rock and a hard place (sent amp for a good buddy since I found Mike here) and anything I hear until I see it makes things a lotttt smoother since idw to buy him a new amp.

Well I am ready to start s hit with Mike! he has broken his word time and time and time and time... again. I have no reason to trust him, I have PMed, posted, emailed, text and called (left messages with shipping instructions) and he has not followed through.

Mike simply saying you have ordered one last part, and are working on it, and it will only take 2 more hours for the 1 millionth time is not going to work. Ship my f vcking amp out now! Clear enough?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.