Fixing Broken Car Amps

Do you want the money to ship the kicker back to me? If so i will send the money as soon as i hear something from you . The cost is 30.77 thru fedex to ship the amp Let me know
i dont want to ship back to you anymore i had enough time waiting for replies and all that stuff promises on sending the amp out... so just refund me.

Right now Im no longer accepting amps in for repair. I have to get all the amps here done first I can no longer accept more amps at this time. I have to repair whats here and make the people with amps here happy. And all of you have to understand 1 thing. I DO NOT WORK ON WEEKENDS!!! THAT IS MY TIME TO SPEND WITH MY FAMILY!! I AM WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO GET CAUGHT UP BUT I ALSO DO NOT USUALLY WORK PAST 6 PM ON AMPS THAT IS MY FAMILY TIME SO YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

OK, I understand that mikes busy, and he has **** on his mind and a bunch of ppl on the forum dogging him.. But Im still giving him a chance... But "MIKE"..... Heres what I dont understand.. Unless the closest ups/fed ex or post office is 200 miles away, or your trying to bulk send everyones amp out at once.. can you at least explain this one?

Taken from 3/2/2011

Slim2fattycake:Crunch GP3000- Amp is being worked on today will update later tonight
Hzsogood:2 memphis 1000's: being packed up and getting readt to ship back to you.

Gammy:2 US AMPS and Pioneer DVD player: done and getting packed up to ship out

Cmobley: American BASS: Working on amp will update

150DB's: Crunch GP3000: working on amp will update

XxedgarXX: Kicker 2500.1: Shipped back to you.

2LOUD4YOUMORRIS: RD D9 Ready to be shipped out American Bass: working on it, Cactus 7K working on it, Stetsom amp working on it will update

I have a few more amps here that i have to match up the amp with the owner which i have all owners names so here the rest of the list.

BIG BASS Joel: Hifonics Sampson and Xtant: Working on them will update

Directed 650: working on it will update

Sunddown 3000: working on it will update:

MA Audio 3600: done awaiting payment

2 Hifonics amps 2010 and a 2008: DOne awaiting payment

JL AUDIO 6 channel: Done awaiting payment

Kicker 650.1 and Rockford amp: Kicker is done working on fosgate and will update

JBL 4 channel: Done awaiting payment

Alpine 1000: waiting on 1 part will be here this week will update

2 Zapco amps workin on them will update

If i have not posted your amp i will just looking through my list of amps.

I'll be looking forward to having him fix some amps for me when he's caught up, I'm local though. He seems like a totally good guy, and people just go crazy when **** isn't as fast as they want...Good luck ordering some ******* wierd *** capacitors or some **** from china or whatever ROFL I'll leave that **** up to Mike...take as long as you need lol..

I'll be looking forward to having him fix some amps for me when he's caught up, I'm local though. He seems like a totally good guy, and people just go crazy when **** isn't as fast as they want...Good luck ordering some ******* wierd *** capacitors or some **** from china or whatever ROFL I'll leave that **** up to Mike...take as long as you need lol..

Dude. Your missin the whole point. It's not his work or about him being a bad guy. Its the complete lack of communication. Period.

I own a construction company with 2 friends of mine since elementary school and we all understand communication and courtesy for the customer ( who is always right... BIG business understanding ) is key. When I am told my amps are done and being sent out 22 days ago I expect them to be sent out! I trusted the guy enough to pay him for amps to be fixed ( which I'm assuming they are ) so I expect the same respect and courtesy from him when he makes a promise to have them sent out , to send them out. It takes 2 days to ship from me to him. So this 3 weeks and counting bs is getting worn. I got burned big time by that punk Dominick iraggi on $400 that I'll probably never see because noone at smd gives a **** nor will they help out and am nit about to get burned again

Mike. I've been cool bro, and I appreciate the time ou took to fix my amps but really...... It all comes down to customer service and satisfaction and it pisses me of that you can't even recognize the ppl on the boards individually. U just appear and make a response to one person. I feel for ya tho. You got in wAyyyyy over your head bt that's no excuse for the link I posted above or broken promises of **** being sent out over a month ago that are still in your possession.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.