Fixed the image and need advise please!

Participant count
  • Participant list
OK no pics because I Have to finish routing the port opening and sand the whole thing down, but it is looking like it will sound good, there is a HUGE resonance if I blow into it with the compressor! Better than any of my previous boxes to be honest! It sounds nice and low... On the plus side, I sold my MA amp because it was just too much amp for what I am doing, not to mention is HUGE! Now I have to find the perfect sub for this box in the 150ish range. I am thinking the RE SE, the old style not the SEx, I found some on Ebay for a good deal what do you think of those? I think I can even go 12" sub!

He has 4000 plus sales and 94% score that's only a few bad deals and I looked them up, they were not sub related...It should be fine, I just hope it sounds good!

He has 4000 plus sales and 94% score that's only a few bad deals and I looked them up, they were not sub related...It should be fine, I just hope it sounds good!
I've just heard very sketchy things about their recones and such. Like not using a coil that'd benefit from an XBL^2 motor, just throwing together random stuff. And 94% is pretty bad. Think about this, of the 4000 transactions they've had, there were 240 bad ones that were reported. You have a 1 in 16.6 chance that something will go wrong going by those stats.

Got the box done, just need to cut the hole!!

downsized_0323001904.jpg

0323001904a.jpg

0323001904c.jpg

downsized_0323001905.jpg

Thanks! Me too, I am pretty happy with the build so far. I need to get some carpet for it and wrap it up before I put it in the truck. Amp and sub should be here in a week or so.

Ordered some carpet in what looks like the exact same color as my truck's interior, hopefully it is at least close....Should I move this to the build logs?? Can somebody do that for me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.