First subwoofer, reasonable setup under 500?

Yeah that's pretty bad if true. I tried to run a seach history on a couple forums in regards to incidents from him and all I could find was the "he is friendly to young girls at shows" claim

Just like alot of the Kevin scamming threads most have been lost from forum server changes and alot of people who knew about it no longer are on the forums.

Uhhh he literally was DMing underage girls to get them to stay with him in his hotel during SBN...

That's just one instance.

He even had a video years ago of him getting pulled over in Daytona with one of the girls in his truck.

So, his name is Jonathan Price, right? I thought I heard Justin somewhere. His FB says owner of Down 4 Sound since 2013.

Creepy **** right here! Wtf?

20210119_122111.jpg

That's how into himself he is.

That's pretty fukkin' vain to ask somebody if they want your autograph. Why the **** would I want a car audio salesmans autograph on my Sundown Amp? Even, if I was as famous as LeBron James or Tom Brady, I wouldn't even think about asking somebody if they wanted my autograph. That's some narcissistic psycho shitt right there.

That's pretty fukkin' vain to ask somebody if they want your autograph. Why the **** would I want a car audio salesmans autograph on my Sundown Amp? Even, if I was as famous as LeBron James or Tom Brady, I wouldn't even think about asking somebody if they wanted my autograph. That's some narcissistic psycho shitt right there.

Does he still charge for an autograph or is it free now? :LOL:

So I guess the SFB1000 is defiantly a good amp for my application, I’ve heard some good stuff about the audio pipe BDC4, would it be a good option?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.