First subwoofer, reasonable setup under 500?

Did Skar hurt your feelings because their subs are 20% more affordable and exactly the same materials and QC standard compared to every other mainstream audio market that's been around for decades that's now struggling b/c of our current national situation? Cry me a river.

No they are fucking trash as well as the owner. You been under a rock and just pop out to start posting a bunch of **** on here?

Last edited:
Exactly pop the stuff they sell is trash and no they are not the same components. Cheaper components while doing what others here have said. Love how he quotes me when others here say the same things over and over besides me,lol

I’ve heard a few different systems I’ve built boxes for with skar equipment. You can can decide not to buy them on principle, and that’s awesome, but their equipment is about as good as it gets, in that price range. I’ve also done a few boxes for sundown, and skar isn’t sundown quality in real life, but their stuff doesn’t sound bad. This is assuming you build custom boxes suited for each one, not just simply trading one out for the other in the same box. Skar is good in its price range, but the money wouldn’t be wasted to spend a little more cash on a sundown. If you’re gonna pound on it daily, you will get more years out of a sundown......and it’s a better sub. Skar is a decent copy of a great sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.