First car audio build 2012 Hyundai accent hachback

Participant count
  • Participant list

Callingindogs
10+ year member

I posted what I had originally planned for my build but I've changed it up since.

I've now decided on Image Dynamics xs-65 for my side door components which will be powered by an Infinity Kappa Four amp 125 watts rms to each channel 4 ohms. my back deck speakers will be Image Dynamics xs-69's powered by a Rockford Fosgate Power t400-2. To top it off my head unit will be a Pioneer DEH-80prs. Currently what I have installed are 2 alpine type r subwoofers powered by a Brutus Hifonics brz.1200 anyone have any input?

The speakers will be in their normal side door locations with the exception to the 6x9's which will be mounted on a deck behind the rear seat. assuming all is well and everythings wired good and such, how how would it compete likely?

As stated, depends on the install/location of speakers/everything to take into consideration,and time spent.

The speakers will be in their normal side door locations with the exception to the 6x9's which will be mounted on a deck behind the rear seat. assuming all is well and everythings wired good and such, how how would it compete likely?
Compete in what? SQ or SPL? Won't do very good in either

I wanted to update, as of now I'm looking at getting CDT audio HD-62US gold series upstage kit for the front along with CDT HD-61a's for the back doors for my rear deck i'll be putting CDT HD-690CF'S

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.