2002 limited edition s2000 audio system build

Participant count
  • Participant list

S2000king
10+ year member

hey guys i'v had my car for over a year and i think its time for me to upgrade my sound system along with a nice lighting system in the trunk and on the floors! I have bought everything, i just need a nice capacitor, wiring equipment and dynamat sheets. Heres my toys:

img2449tf.jpg

img2451or.jpg

img2453l.jpg

- 2 sets of Jl Audio ZR650 Csi

- 2 kicker L7 10 inch

- 1 pioneer P8400 7inch HU

- ?2 Selenium ST350 + 2 Selenium 6W4P (need crossovers for these)?

- 1 JL audio HD600/4

- 1 Alpine PDX-M12

- 1 Kicker Front Row processor

Question guys! the Jl audio components are going on the each door along side the tweeters... however the seleniums... will it better if i install these too? i was thinking placing the selenium woofers behind the seats on the wall, and the supertweeters on the middle compartment since it has 50 degrees? or will it destroy the imaging of jl components?

Another thing the Kicker subs are going to be facing upwards like this install:

img1830a.jpg

i mainly listen to house, trance (vocal trance mainly) and a little bit of techno as well, you think this setup will be a good match for my taste of music? Im actually thinking my two kicker l7s and purchasing one Jl audio 12w7ae.. would this a better option for me or stay with the kickers i think the processor i have matches the subs perfectly, but i'm no pro thats why i have a lot of question for you guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I had a supercharged in it but i sold it recently, so far its stock atm but in two weeks my rims are coming in 18 gold vs xx works 10inch wide, will probably turbocharge it after i finish off my sound system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I had a supercharged in it but i sold it recently, so far its stock atm but in two weeks my rims are coming in 18 gold vs xx works 10inch wide, will probably turbocharge it after i finish off my sound system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Sweet deal, how big is that "spare tire well" enclosure? Those kickers like bigger boxes too bad you already bought them we could have suggested something with better performance for that V-Tec

Who told you you need a cap? I doubt that car has enough alternator to support that draw. And don't use super tweeters with domes.
im assuming i would need one, wouldnt i if im running two strong amplifiers.. i see your familiar with jl audio products... i want to add more tweeters should i add more or just replace the jl audio tweeters.. i'm looking for more tone and vocals in my system

im assuming i would need one, wouldnt i if im running two strong amplifiers.. i see your familiar with jl audio products... i want to add more tweeters should i add more or just replace the jl audio tweeters.. i'm looking for more tone and vocals in my system
Caps are useless. You need a aftermarket alternator. Just use the tweeters you have. You won't need or want anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.