All Kicker Build. Honda Civic & Toyota Yaris Sedan

WinC101
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Bonaire
Ordering everything now. Just got the ZX2500.1 amp. Looking for a Solo X 12 sub. ZX650.4 for the mids and highs. Kicker Mids and highs components, 6x9's, tweets. Wiring is Kicker PKD1. Everything kicker. My friend has this install in his civic, which makes me want to do the same thing. Imagine all this in a clean beautiful setup. DAAYUUMM!!!

People on this forum are not fans of kicker, especially to that degree.

Expect to hear a bunch of ********. Personally i like kicker, but that setup is a bit over the top.

i know man. been supporting kicker for years now. i had to go big this time so i decided to take it to the max level. would you do this same setup?

People on this forum are not fans of kicker, especially to that degree.
Expect to hear a bunch of ********. Personally i like kicker, but that setup is a bit over the top.

i bet most people on this forum havent heard a good install of kicker. can be the reason why they dont like it. i mean kicker is expensive though. bnib zx2500 cost @ than 1000. solo x @ 700-800.

i bet most people on this forum havent heard a good install of kicker. can be the reason why they dont like it. i mean kicker is expensive though. bnib zx2500 cost @ than 1000. solo x @ 700-800.
Kicker subs can get loud but like I said, much better can be had for a lot less. For $1700-1800, I could of got a much better amp and sub. I didnt even spend that much for my sundown saz-3500 and two 12" audioque hdc4's.

which is why alot of people dont like them.

for $1k you can get a 6-7kw amp and for 700-800 you can get 2 subs that will take 3kw all day long.

Where are you shopping? $600 for a brand new 2011 ZX2500. If you pay that much for a Solo X I got some stuff for sale

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.