First box build log

danielbea122

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Tampa
I was given this box plan. I will be buying the wood in the morning to begin

Looks like one of those SRT forum free designs. Ought to do fine, but there's always room to improve imo.
I'd probably add a 45 in the port bend (maintaining spacing) minimum. Plus I'd add some bracing & 45 2 back corners (crook of the port bend and opposite the port entry) if I could.
Similar to this...
AiHfBa.jpg

Looks like one of those SRT forum free designs. Ought to do fine, but there's always room to improve imo.
I'd probably add a 45 in the port bend (maintaining spacing) minimum. Plus I'd add some bracing & 45 2 back corners (crook of the port bend and opposite the port entry) if I could.
Similar to this...
AiHfBa.jpg

Thanks but I'm going to try and build the simple box without cutting off my fingers before I get into anything like that

I was very frustrated and in the sun when I made that earlier post

I'll add silicone tonight and finish tomorrow

There are very small gaps that I should be able to fill in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.