Finally getting my SSA xcon 10

It seems a lot of the ssa subs are like that. I searched all over and found no issues with it, so it's all good. Just got to get my box sanded down and I'm good. Redoing my trunk layout tomorrow too. I hope there's a show this year near to me.. There's one tomorrow in upper MD but my wedding anniversary is tomorrow and Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's installed with 2k running to it. I dialed it back a little. I would hate to have something happen to it. @CSCStang did a hell of a job. Box sounds smooth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2e00e5abb80c0ed2f612ce859f35f875.jpg

2dac2851c5f320d71642ce4c1ce740d8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They are. I have have no idea if that's bad though.
They are good to go. A subwoofer as long running and well established as the Xcon wouldn't be steadily produced if the leads were not right for it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Update.

This thing is by far the best sub I have ever owned. I want to think cscstang again for the box. My older brother got to hear it today and was very impressed and couldn't believe it was 1 ten in the trunk. he's been doing this for a long time so that felt good. Just need to get the little things buttoned up and I'm good to go for a while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.