Finally getting my SSA xcon 10

It's a class D design, so I don't think it would be too terribly bad. I don't remember what amp he was running before, but if it was a class AB 2 channel, I bet his new amp is more efficient by design.

better check your reading skills bro
"I'm dying to get it"

Yea your new... He bought the massive 4000.2 awhile and has been using it for some time. Said it's less then a current hog then the opti 2ch he had. He blew the opti up because he didn't have the electrical for it. Takes power to make power.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

You better check your reading skills.
He has the new amp, not the sub

Like I said he a Noob

Yea your new... He bought the massive 4000.2 awhile and has been using it for some time. Said it's less then a current hog then the opti 2ch he had. He blew the opti up because he didn't have the electrical for it. Takes power to make power. 

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Like I said he a Noob
That's not true about having the electrical to run it. It was running fine. Never got below 13v. I think when the sub blew it had something to do with it. Idk. But electrical was not it. I would love to have better and im working in it but its fine for now.

The massive sips power compared to the opti that's for sure and my clarion.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Got home to late to mount it. I'm going to do it tomorrow morning before I go to work. At 415am ?

Never really had a sub this new and expensive before. Should I run less power to it for break in? The clarion is 800rms at 4ohms.

Don't bother running less power to "break it in".
There's a long debate about it, but it's horse shit.
I have read so much about it. Some of it makes sense but some of it doesn't. It will be a little underpowered for a day, don't have time to swap the amp too. But that's good to know

Great minds think alike, lol. I'm actually still waiting on my XCON 15 to be built from SSA and already have a box in the making, same tuning as yours (34).
How long have you been waiting?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.