Finally getting my SSA xcon 10

My xcon 15 was my favorite sub I've ran. Only sub I can compare it to that I've ran is a Havoc. My xcon loved the low end and was effortlessly smooth

a baby xcon 10 will surprise you bro, with the right box it can sound dam good. don't underestimate it
Its a stang box built for it so the box will get everything out of that sub.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

With that bl an high xmax on the 12 now wonder the thing is so impressive. Massive box rise ahead though. Some subs like that can go as high as 4 times box rise depending. Get yourself a regulated amp that can wire down to 1 ohm and order the dual 2 ohm it will save you all kinds of hassle.

With that bl an high xmax on the 12 now wonder the thing is so impressive. Massive box rise ahead though. Some subs like that can go as high as 4 times box rise depending. Get yourself a regulated amp that can wire down to 1 ohm and order the dual 2 ohm it will save you all kinds of hassle.
I did get the dual 2ohm. I got a Massive audio d4000.2 that I'm going to bridge to get 2000rms at 4ohms. Considering it took 30+ days to get it I'm dying to get it. Its the first time in a long time I waited for something. The wait is killing me. Ha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.