Finalized install ~*PICS*~

01Silverado
10+ year member

well I installed it all first, but as you can see in the first pic, it's not show quality.

So... I took it to a local audio shop, Digital Car Audio, just a little shop a mile away from me. They took almost 10 hours and I spent $185. The carpet was $50 for 5 yards. Install $45. Rerun of wires $60 and new double shielded 14 Gauge RCA cables, and new 16 gauge remote turn-on power wire. Im at $1650 so far and $3350 to go

heres the pics from the build up.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221557

and here are the pictures of the final install.

systemwh5.jpg

anglegk7.jpg

cornerveiwyp3.jpg

bassboostxk4.jpg

pollontrunkxi2.jpg

rca2ky2.jpg

rca1ob1.jpg

what happens when you are taking pictures stoned...

subtriphd0.jpg

trip2cd5.jpg

rearvy1.jpg

yea mang. looking good.

hows the frontstage? get an amp for those speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

it is very very loud. I love it. the front doors flex with the windows up. This is one of the loudest subs ive heard. Ive been in a 99' tahoe with 2 w7 13.5's and two jl1000 amps; mine is louder. There is a video up in the link i posted before the pics.

as for the frontstage im getting a alphasonik 400w 2 channel amp and MB Quart comps. Ill have it all by april 18th

nice flexin BUT it doesnt sound like music. .just lots of flexin
really it does not sound like that. It is becuase the camera i was using. It was just a digital camera with a bad mic. I also dont have my front stage yet, so there is more bass than highs and mids right now, but it does sound good in real life. I got a lot of work left, ill keep yall updated as i progress.

thanks for all the comments guys. I love it so far and would recomend the 9500 to anyone looking for a loud sub. Next is the mb quarts and another alphasonik amp.

Then im gona get a double din JVC or Clarion touch screen. Ill have another better video of the system later today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

01Silverado

10+ year member
01Silverado
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from