am i getting a good deal?

Participant count
  • Participant list

djgreg
10+ year member

hey, tommorrow i could be picking up a lot of gear for my bday.

at my local shop i can get 2 12 alpine type r's in a ported box for 375

he dropped the price on a clif c10.1lx 1000 watt mono amp to 200

he said ill need another battery, $40

is this a deal or should i purchase my gear online? is the clif amp any good (it was like 530) and do i actually need another batter? thanks

actually the autotek sx1200x was benched at or close to 1450 rms
\
Like said above. The subs alone are $120-$140 each. If the box is custom made for the subs then its one good deal for you! I have no experience with the Clif amps. I like Autotek, I had one a gave it to my cousin. I did not want but he did me a favor and he always like the amp. So I gave it to him.

Get the Autotek....Great amp, great price and Mike is GTG also....

thanks for the offer, im not the one with the credit card at the moment so i'll see what can be done. the box was made by them, but they have several in different sizes. my friends have had a lot of luck with their boxes, they're not like qlogic prefabs or anything. the box was supposed to be 75 and each sub would be 150.

also, is the battery neccessary?

you've pretty much turned me off of the clif designs amp, but will it be better or comparable to the amp i planned on getting, a hifonics bxi 1206d? the guy kinda looked at me like i was crazy when i said hifonics.

Okay I went back looking to get just the subs, they arent in stock so I have some time.

Heres the deal

2 type r's in ported box - 350

1 diamond audio D6 1000.1 1000 Watt Class D Monoblock Amplifier - 299

4 gauge wiring kit - 30

install - 80

total with tax and everything is right around 800, should i go for it?

is this amp good? by good i mean in comparison to the hifonics amplifier.

i appreciate all the help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.