Fi set up vs DD set up

what about two DD 3500 12" with the DDz1?

Im looking at a used z1 and that would let me have enough $ for the 3500's

There are two amps im looking at in the classifieds.

the sundown 1500

or two hifonics bxi 2006

Which of these would power two 3500s better and clear?

The 3500 series will take up to 2k daily just fine. So youd need a 1500d per sub at least, which is exactly what Im running and it takes juuust fine.

deff go with DD they will last longer sound louder clean! and if you really wanna wake them subs up and make them come alive just add another amp later on in the future and you will be once again happy!
They will last longer?? You base this on...?IDC what sub it is or what it is made out of. If its used incorrectly, it will break or blow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Time alignment is used to delay every speaker closer than the furthest to have the sound hit the listeners ears at exactly the right time. If this...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...

About this thread

garebear08

10+ year member
garebear08
il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from