Fi BTL N215 Enclosure

Just wanted to say that Melamine IS toxic if ingested. The label is wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Really?!?!?

I drank half the bottle and only got a slight tummy ache.

Melamine was being put into dog food to make it look like there was more protein. Killed a bunch of dogs. A Chinese company was killing our animals :/
That's messed up dude...yeah the Chinese give zero ***** about dogs.

How musical are those N2 woofers?
It sounded like shit when I first got it...took a couple weeks to start breaking in, and sounds better everyday...it loves the lowz.

so after they're broke in, and in the right enclosure, they're very musical subs....I know a guy with an SP4 18 and it's pretty musical too for an SPL sub...it's all enclosure dependent.

So jealous of your shop you got there. Great attention to detail to the box, luxury car box right there. I'm gonna try to get my hands on out Cnc machine at my shop and built some crazy ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.