Quick install for some beats in the new truck

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bonehead

What's up. Well, I recently purchased a new-to-me 2003 GMC Sierra SLE ext cab and decided to throw some gear in it because the blown stock system was driving me nuts. The gear I added is: JBL Power series 6.5" and 4x6" plates, 2 Diamond Audio CM310D4 subs, Atrend pre-fab enclosure, JBL CS60.4, Hifonics Brutus 1200.1D, Planet Audio PCR-4 3way x-over, Fat Mat Rattle Trap sound deadener, all Knukonceptz power/ground/RCA wire. The original plan was to use the factory headunit and a PAC AOEM-GM24, but the PAC unit only put out sound to the right rear output. So, I just threw in a cheap CD player until I can save my pennies for a double DIN DVD unit. I laid deadener on the back wall, rear floor half, and doors. I'll add more later on. The truck will also get cleaned better once it's get above 20 degrees outside. lol The previous owner was an avid hunter and this thing was nasty when I got it. I'm still finding shotgun shells in it. I've put up a few pics. More to come once I get some free time.

edit: the wiring in the pic is cleaned up since that pic was taken. That was when I was trying to figure out why there was no signal from the PAC unit. Still tweaking the levels on it before putting the back seat in again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.