(3) OA-15v.2 (1) trailblazer

itsblown
10+ year member

why is there smoke?
Toledo OH
This is @willfordbrimlee car, but im posting the build log

Equipment: Pioner avh4400, sundown neo pro 6.5, vifa xt5 tweet, crescendo c6, saz 100.4 3 OA 15v.2. H/O alt(undecided) Batteries(undecided) 100 sqft of knu 80 mil deadener. Also diamon audio cross overs from @rctoddjr59 (sorry it took so long) and 100 ft of knu 12 gauge speaker wire.

Lets start off with some door work, as you can see the stock gm doors are a complete nightmare to seal up.

IMG_0402.jpg

Got the back layer of deadener on

Making fiber glass bags
IMG_0404.jpg

bagged up the doors
IMG_0413.jpg

More to come, going to be a slow build, hopefully the OA's get built soon

Going to be pretty boring at first, were spending a lot of time sealing up the doors and deadening propper. About to throw in some aluminum flashing and more deadener

this can be done
Awesome! Tuned in to this one! Whereabouts in Toledo u at? I'm 15 mins from Monroe street

Looking good so far, take your time, and keep posting pictures!
Will be taking a lot of pics!

The subs are scheduled to be here friday way ahead of schedule, weve got work to do, but both of us being full time college students its going to be a slow build

You guys are nuts doing a build in this cold *** weather!

Looks good though, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Is your buddy shooting for a certain spl number or is it just gonna be a street beater?

Maybe we can set up a Toledo meet and I can get everyone on the SPL LAB sometime

You guys are nuts doing a build in this cold *** weather!
Looks good though, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Is your buddy shooting for a certain spl number or is it just gonna be a street beater?

Maybe we can set up a Toledo meet and I can get everyone on the SPL LAB sometime
Count me in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.