Fi BTL N215 Enclosure

Love the enclosure. Shame it is in that car. If only you put the same effort into the wiring...

OUCH! and Thanks! and I'm actually honored too have you comment in my thread!

I plan on finding black 8 gauge for in the box and I'll tighten it up, also I need more 1/0 and I'll clean up under the floor.

I need to move the battery, it's choking the port.

I built this box to get more enclosure jobs! I know it's overkill for my POS Honda!

it's one of the nicest boxes i've seen done. seriously nice job there. high attention to detail.

you won't find me hatin' on Honda's. solid cars and typically good audio platforms.

by "that car" i really meant "that install". i trust that this is just one step of many and you'll get all of the wiring/amps to look as presentable as that beautiful enclosure.

it's one of the nicest boxes i've seen done. seriously nice job there. high attention to detail.
you won't find me hatin' on Honda's. solid cars and typically good audio platforms.

by "that car" i really meant "that install". i trust that this is just one step of many and you'll get all of the wiring/amps to look as presentable as that beautiful enclosure.

Thank you sir! I really respect your opionions, as you're one of the few on here that really knows there shit.

I'm not having much fun with my electrical in this car...between the ELD, and my new alt shredding serpentine belts. gonna replace the pulley with the oem pulley today

to see if it solves the problem.

**** bro, I've seen you build some nice boxes before but this is on another level. Thank you for taking pride in your work. I just finished a box with an all wood finish but I learned a couple things from seeing the way you did yours. I was actually planning on doing my plexi the exact same way you did yours. But that port is just out of control, I don't know if I'd even attempt to make one.

BTW I need to borrow some clamps lol

you know i have a bypass for the ELD as well, right?

I do! That's how I found this site, searching about the ELD.

I couldn't get the pulley off of the H.O. alt..need a very very thin walled socket...side note, my voltage was the same. I put the H.O. alt in before I added my second battery, and I gave all the credit for my voltage to the alt, when all I probably needed was an extra battery.

I don't have a micrometer, but looking at the pulley, 1 of the ribs looks slightly smaller than the other 6 ribs...maybe this is why my belts kept shredding?

Great build!!!!!!, just wish there was a way you could hide the speaker wire so they are not just hanging or attach it to the sub-woofer so its just not hanging on such a great Enclosure build.

245kpkk.jpg
Just wanted to say that Melamine IS toxic if ingested.

The label is wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.