FI BTL decreased output

also i know planet audio is now JUNK these days, but the last "decent" amp they made was the big bang 2 series. the amps put out NEAR their rms, also i can tell its pulling way more power than my kicker if the rpms aren't up above 1000 i will drop below 11v, above 1000rpms im running 13.5

If your BTL is a different impedance than your Q, that could be a problem. You said you refuse to turn up your gain because you did it with a DMM. Why not give it a shot and see how it sounds? Tones vs music, you should be able to turn your HU up higher when playing music than tones. Example: 25 on music plays fine, 20 on tones then.

I'm running a new set up than before. The Q was on a zx1000 the Btl is on a BB2400.1. Gains have already been set on new amp accordingly. All is working fine now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.