Few random questions.

Participant count
  • Participant list

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Why does matching voltage on the headunit and the amp matter? i get that you cause clipping if you dont set it right but why is clipping caused. Is there a math formula or something?

Is sound quality vs ohm load a thing anymore? i remember hearing that the higher the ohm of a speaker, the cleaner it plays.

how do crossovers and axis response relate to eachother? I know from experimenting and probably from someone on here telling me, that when you play with crossovers, you also have to change phase, slope(obviously), and time alignment and eq'ing.

And do subs need to "load" off of anything to be louder?

Im finding that there are alot of little things that i know work but im not sure why they work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.