Few questions about a new system... Could someone help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

09Z
10+ year member

I currently own a 09 370z and I hate the way the stock system sounds. I don't really know much about brands or set ups, but in my Acura I had Rockford T2 components upfront, and two T2 subs in the trunk...The T2's made my car rattle way to much and I don't want anything that crazy in my Z.. I have about $2000 to spend, and I'm looking for good sound quality, but I definitely want it to be LOUD.

I'm kind of torn between Rockford T2652 components for the front, or Jl audio C5's. And I don't really know what I could run for rears or subs... Would 1 12 inch JL audio W3 hit hard? Also could I use one amp for the system? or would it be best to have two?

I found a website zenclosures.com that sells custom made sub boxes for my car for a pretty good price and was wondering if anybody has ever heard of them? Thanks for the help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.