faulkton= bad trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
fedex is the crappiest shipping company around
UPS > all
I have seen more freak accidents with ups than fedex on this site. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I use newspaper, that **** works wonder
Atleast with newspaper you can tighten up the empty space and it's much more stable, stationary, with it packed properly. So I'll vouch for newspaper with ya.

Hell, MisterGubbs used newspaper and styrofoam to ship a 40 lb. sub and my box looked wayyyyyyyy worse than your box (USPS). Needless to say the sub made it in perfect condition.

I have seen more freak accidents with ups than fedex on this site. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
More people use UPS I think though.

I prefer USPS for the stuff under 12 pounds or so

I figured I would post here and get the forums opinion.
It's kinda hard to give an opinion when some of the pms are obviously missing. Based on what I have seen, I would tend to think that this thread was premature. It sounded like to me he was willing to and making an effort toward working something out with you. Based on what I have seen, I have no idea what his bottom line is and I am not sure you know either.

It's kinda hard to give an opinion when some of the pms are obviously missing. Based on what I have seen, I would tend to think that this thread was premature. It sounded like to me he was willing to and making an effort toward working something out with you. Based on what I have seen, I have no idea what his bottom line is and I am not sure you know either.
Couldn't of said it better myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nutxo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nutxo
tacoma
Start date