Jeeper94 DISCUSS

DeViOuSoNe
10+ year member

What's a Subwoofer?
MD
Sold the RE SX 18" Yesterday in the classifieds section to him. Right after I sold it, I set up a UPS pick up for this morning, Labeled it and gave him his tracking number. I told him all of this.

The package was picked up this morning and he was aware told this last night that it would be.

I just got home and looked at my Paypal to see that he filed a claim saying it was unauthorized use of his account. Even though he sent me his address in a PM, and I continued to go further and verify it was the same on Paypal, and it was.

If he changed his mind, all he would of had to do was tell me and I would of worked it out. I spent some of the money last night, and now my account is in the Negative. I have PM's him and am waiting on a response.

I am in no way calling him a Scammer, but What do you all think?

I dunno but if you no longer sell him the SX i'll take it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I am not worried about it I went to the UPS warehouse and picked the Sub back up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah. I would love to know why this has happened, but seeing as that it is his account. I can assume that he did that **** on purpose....

sounds like he figured the sub shipped so he would take his money back and get the sub

unfortunately he was too stupid to realize the seller can have their shipment shipped back to them at any time

Sold the RE SX 18" Yesterday in the classifieds section to him. Right after I sold it, I set up a UPS pick up for this morning, Labeled it and gave him his tracking number. I told him all of this.
The package was picked up this morning and he was aware told this last night that it would be.

I just got home and looked at my Paypal to see that he filed a claim saying it was unauthorized use of his account. Even though he sent me his address in a PM, and I continued to go further and verify it was the same on Paypal, and it was.

If he changed his mind, all he would of had to do was tell me and I would of worked it out. I spent some of the money last night, and now my account is in the Negative. I have PM's him and am waiting on a response.

I am in no way calling him a Scammer, but What do you all think?

Call UPS and Stop the shipment. NOW!!!!

Edit: Good for you calling the shipment back. But you never took the money out of Paypal? Call me crazy, but that's the first thing I do.

No I did not I had **** to buy. So basically there was no money to take in there. My account now reads 168.00 in the negative.

Sent you bck a PM... This is what it said.

Yours has not been cancled that was a mis-hap. My brother has gotten into my paypal account and orderd a bunch of legacy kind of brand **** from ebay.. I clicked all.. for despute ( he put over $600 out of my account )if you go back yours is still valid. I relised while i was at work there were probably a couple in there I should have looked at before clicking *all* ... Go back and look your still good to go.. All the money should still be in your account.

Edit: It also happened with 1 other transaction I did on here.. Just last night. And it has been resolved. It was my own fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add. I was in a rage when my brother had over $600 out of my account

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DeViOuSoNe

10+ year member
What's a Subwoofer?
DeViOuSoNe
MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies