Trunk_Monsta!!

terra
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Yes
I bought the amp on the 23rd, paid $600. He said he would ship it out and then didn't sign on for days. I wanted to make sure he had the right address so I sent it to him. 5 days later he responds with this..

"man i am 100% sorry... i had to go on an emergency deployment, and just got back in today. i will be shipping it 1st thing in the morning and i will send u a tracking #. thanks for being so patient. and just to confirm, u did want the remote bass knob right?"

-Obviously I was relieved. Well he hasn't signed on since that day. I'm not happy! I filed a paypal claim and hope that works out for me. He lives in Georgia I believe. I want a refund man!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Well he lived in Georgia I believe. Said he was in/going to korea for the military tho

i wish i could still get on AKO

if i could i could get you all the info you could handle. if he is military that is
wow that would be awesome. o well. I guess I need to wait on paypal and see what happens.

i ran an ip check on him, came up legit, talked to him extensively, seemed legit. my bad i guess.

I say for now on there should be a list posted by a Mod that list all the names of the legit sellers... If your name isnt on the list then you have to ship first... If your name is on the list and you screw up once then off ya go until you earn your way back on

I say for now on there should be a list posted by a Mod that list all the names of the legit sellers... If your name isnt on the list then you have to ship first... If your name is on the list and you screw up once then off ya go until you earn your way back on
works for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

terra

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
terra
Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied