Factory rear panel install

Take a picture of your EQ and let me see, then tell me whats lacking in your setup right now or what sounds nasty, give me song examples and precise time in the songs that thing sound bad or lacking.
Thanks, I didn't see this. Here is my EQ currently. I have to say though, last night while listening to some vocals (radiohead bily joel and Nirvana) I stuck my head right in the center of my car, basically my nose touching the head unit and it absolutely blew my mind! Holy **** the sound was to die for! I never heard anything like it. My son is almost 13 years old and through all of this he never noticed a sound difference, even when going from the 6x9s to components. I had him stick his head in the center and just got a huge smile. I said you hear it and he said oh yeah. Do I need to relocate these speakers? LOL

Jeff, do you know about designing enclosures? I am building an enclosure for 2 12" kappa 120.9 and winisd gave me for optimum 13.27"x20.08"x8.74" for 22.8L volume. This is tiny! I would have to place one sub on each side of the box. Does this seem right to you? It's less than 1 cubic ft and infinity recommends 1.0 cubic ft each. I am sure I entered the specs properly but I am scared to waste the wood and time on this box.

Thanks, I didn't see this. Here is my EQ currently. I have to say though, last night while listening to some vocals (radiohead bily joel and Nirvana) I stuck my head right in the center of my car, basically my nose touching the head unit and it absolutely blew my mind! Holy **** the sound was to die for! I never heard anything like it. My son is almost 13 years old and through all of this he never noticed a sound difference, even when going from the 6x9s to components. I had him stick his head in the center and just got a huge smile. I said you hear it and he said oh yeah. Do I need to relocate these speakers? LOL
you didnt do time alignment correctly if you have to stick your head in the center of the head unit. it should sound like that at the driver's seat.

Jeff, do you know about designing enclosures? I am building an enclosure for 2 12" kappa 120.9 and winisd gave me for optimum 13.27"x20.08"x8.74" for 22.8L volume. This is tiny! I would have to place one sub on each side of the box. Does this seem right to you? It's less than 1 cubic ft and infinity recommends 1.0 cubic ft each. I am sure I entered the specs properly but I am scared to waste the wood and time on this box.
go with 1 cubic feet each for sealed man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.