SOLD F/s Xxx Mmats Etc.

lexus rx
10+ year member

love tha bass
Im Selling My Civic So All My Stereo Stuff Is Going. Im Offering It Here First So If Your Interested Please Let Me Know.

(1) 04 Model Xxx 15. Dual 2 Ohm. Bought In Feb.

(1) 4 Cu. Ft. Box Tuned To 34 Hz. Professionally Made In March.

(1) Mmats 1400.1. Bought In January

30 Ft. Of 1/0 Gauge Power Wire

4 Ft. Og 1/0 Gauge Ground Wire

(2) Fused Dist. Blocks With (1) 1/0 Gauge Input, (5) 4 Gauge Outputs

(1) 1/0 Gauge Ground Terminal

$1100. Firm

The Mmats Alone Retails For $999

I Am Selling All Of This Together. I Will Not Seperate.

hate to steer the point away from the post, but your '04 cbr 1000 tops at 175. I'm a motorcycle junkie myself.. argue if you must, but i am right.

argue if I must? do you even have anything close to what i would call a motorcycle? you're probably a junkie but not the motorcycle kind. im glad you're so sure of yourself. keep reading your magazines. when you get back from your skiing trip(and im not talking about in the snow) come on down from nh prove that your an idiot. i think the cold has frozen your brain one to many times.

i have an '89 gixxer 750, and a 99 zx 9-r. And i bet i'd smoke you on my 750 on any kind of technical road.

getting either an '04 gixxer sixxer, or a sv 650.

edit:

glad to see you're selling the civic, because civics are like tampons.. every p*ssy's got one.

I bet that 1000rr is your 1st bike too, asshat. And if you want to see pictures of my bikes (9r is wrecked, dad was doing wheelies.. i'll post wrecked pics if you want) and my Jeep for that matter i'll do so. I don't pretend to have anything. I'll even take a picture with something on the bike so you know it's mine.. same with the jeep.

I hope you have fun buying plastics for that 1000rr, because i bet you dump it trying to be cool on the heaviest, and slowest of the new literbikes.

Oh, and my bike may be slower/older/heavier than yours, but with the money i saved (bought it for 1750) i can put 4 grand into my bike and make you look like a turtle on that new RR, for less than 1/2 of what you spent on that bike, no nos or turbo required.

i have an '89 gixxer 750, and a 99 zx 9-r. And i bet i'd smoke you on my 750 on any kind of technical road.
getting either an '04 gixxer sixxer, or a sv 650.

edit:

glad to see you're selling the civic, because civics are like tampons.. every p*ssy's got one.

I bet that 1000rr is your 1st bike too, asshat. And if you want to see pictures of my bikes (9r is wrecked, dad was doing wheelies.. i'll post wrecked pics if you want) and my Jeep for that matter i'll do so. I don't pretend to have anything. I'll even take a picture with something on the bike so you know it's mine.. same with the jeep.

I hope you have fun buying plastics for that 1000rr, because i bet you dump it trying to be cool on the heaviest, and slowest of the new literbikes.

Oh, and my bike may be slower/older/heavier than yours, but with the money i saved (bought it for 1750) i can put 4 grand into my bike and make you look like a turtle on that new RR, for less than 1/2 of what you spent on that bike, no nos or turbo required.
^^^^What a dueshe bag, get a life^^^^

If you decide to sell seperately, Im interested in the wire....Thanks

1989 GSXR', baller............................................. :p sarcasim

i knew i was gonna get ragged on.. but i have heard of dyno results of a bandit 1200 engine that has been worked over in the 160's.. that was with nos tho, i was searching for the file/pic but i can't find it anywhere..

and i guess riding a bike i can handle makes me a deuchebag? then i'm a deuchbag //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

MASSENGILL,

do you really want to go there. please dude, your 9 wouldnt even stand a chance with me. i will be more than happy to take your ass to deals gap here in nc and show you how to ride. if you dont know where im talking about then you are not a real motorcycle JUNKIE. 11 mile, 318 curves. 20 minutes from my house. if you think you have the balls then come on down and back your mouth up. bring both your bikes and your jeep and if you can even see me by the time i get to the bottom then i will GIVE you my bike. if you dont then i guess its a long walk home for ya. if you wanna run your mouth then back it up.

check this link out and see if your up to it biatch!http://www.tailofthedragon.com/dragon.html

i know what it is. But there is no way in hell i'm riding my oil boiler down to NC, or go as fast as i can down some rediculously turny road that i don't know where the hell goes.

if you read the post earlier rather than just starting to immediately ***** you would have noticed that i said the 9r is totaled. Dad was doing wheelies and wrecked the bike, she's inoperable. If/when i get the 600/650 i'll be more than happy to ride somewhere with you. No doubt you'll kill me in the straights, but i can throw my bike around like a toy because of my size.

but hey, at least you're selling good stuff. I would have liked to buy some stuff separately, but now i know that is out of the question.. haha gotta love forums. And your thread keeps getting bumped too. This is good for something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.