3-Way Composet choise.. Gladen, Ground-Zero, Focal, etc ?

Okay get it.

Currently i am looking at this set https://www.muswayusa.com/Product/MG63A
The MUSWAY MG6.3A. The only "problem" is that i need a 3-Way passive crossover with this set.
But i kinda really like the Musway set, in looks, quality and specs.

So if i would go with this set, i need a good crossover for them.
I don't see anything particularly impressive about the specs and they're awfully expensive for comp set without a passive crossover. I that price range, I'd look at Dyn, Morel & Hertz. PPI has a decent 3-way set you can get for ~$250, but you have to be able accommodate the AMT tweeter, which really needs to be on-axis to work properly.

I don't see anything particularly impressive about the specs and they're awfully expensive for comp set without a passive crossover. I that price range, I'd look at Dyn, Morel & Hertz. PPI has a decent 3-way set you can get for ~$250, but you have to be able accommodate the AMT tweeter, which really needs to be on-axis to work properly.
Okay what set would you recommend then ?

Being in Europe I would look at Dyn audio along with Gladen and a couple of others over there. Italy has some nice car audio equipment. One reason if I ever visit there to see family I might come back with more car audio then the clothes I left with lol

Being in Europe I would look at Dyn audio along with Gladen and a couple of others over there. Italy has some nice car audio equipment. One reason if I ever visit there to see family I might come back with more car audio then the clothes I left with lol
Well yeah for example the Gladen i allready looked into them, and they seem pretty good;

Well, maybe to make it more simple. I am looking for the best 3-way 6.5" Component set / Composet for max 400 Euro's.

In the following order:

DOWN4SOUND JFX653S - 6.5 INCH 3 WAY CAR AUDIO SPEAKERS - I did a good listening of these and was pretty impressed. It uses an alloy deposit on silk dome tweeter that was very clean and still not overly bright, articulate, not insulting to the ear. At $399 US, they are one of my favorites​

CDT Audio CL-6E32 6.5" 3" 3-Way Pro Component System​

or

CT Sounds MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM // Meso 6.5 Inch 500 Watt 3-Way​

My 2 cents (or pence) ;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Crielaars

CarAudio.com Newbie
Crielaars
Venlo, The Netherlands
Start date