SOLD F/S Rockford 360.2 like new

D_Jack
10+ year member

Carlisle Acoustics
I am selling this rockford 360.2 it was barely used and i think bluetooth was only accessed like 2 times on it. Im just not using it at the moment.. id say 10/10 mechanically and cosmetically.. still have the original box it came to me in may be able to dig up the book and cd but you can download all of that stuff on rockfords website. asking $200 shipped

contact me at 08dsjack@gmail.com

IMAGE_012.jpg

IMAGE_013.jpg

IMAGE_014.jpg

Trade for MB Quart PVF - 213 premium component set. They are in like new condition. They were handmade in germany. They were purchased from an authorized dealer and I have the original sales reciept. If interested PM me.

Thanks,

Joe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.