CarAudio.com Elite
Mobile AL
1. Product:

MB Quart PVF 213

2. Specs:

# RMS Power Range : 50-110 Watts

# Frequency response: 52-32000 Hz

# Diameter: 5.25 Inch

# Tweeters based on exclusive WideSphere Technology with inverted two-piece titanium dome and extremely powerful neodymium ring magnet system

# Woofers with two-piece carbon-fibre reinforced plastic chassis and polypropylene cone. Magnet system with silver lacquered specially designed metal cover for additional cooling and protection

# Edge wound 1" (25 mm) voice coils

# Connection terminals gold-plated allowing for the best possible signal transfer

# Separate or coaxial mounting

# Premium Performance-crossovers with new and unique FleXX Mount system for limitless mounting possibilities. Three-level tweeter attenuator with rotary switch. Choice parts

# Bi-wiring and bi-amping enabled

# Numerous flush and surface mounting accessories included

# Priced per pair

3. Description/Condition:

Like new. The crossovers have a few scrapes but not bad at all. Other than that they are perfect. Perfect functioning.

These were handmade in Germany and are of the highest quality materials and workmanship. I had these in the rear door of my last setup and they scream loud and clear. I have all tweeter mounting hardware. These can either be run as coaxials or components.

I also have all original packaging and original receipt from an authorized dealer for warranty purposes.

PM any questions and thanks for looking.

4. Price: :

180 Shipped to your door FIRM

5. Pictures:

Overview1.jpg

Mid2.jpg

Mid1.jpg

Tweeters.jpg

xover2-1.jpg

xover1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.