Item(s) Description/Condition:

fair 100% functional

Price:

$80 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

^^^^^

Item Pictures:

P6190006.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Great price for anyone who needs one. Can't touch them for less than 120+ ship online and not like anything is going to wear out on them.

bump.

External voltage regulator. works best with single wire alts. Im not sure about alts with internal regulators.

These regulators are really nice and provide ease of use. Great features.
----------------------
yes they do. and yes they are. Are you in the market. Mine is still up for sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...