$15 for (10) 2/0 Terminals

Participant count
  • Participant list

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
I cannot keep track of all the forums I am on, so please email me at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com with your PayPal address so I can send a PayPal request to you.

Item(s) for Sale:

(10) 2/0 ring terminals

Item(s) Description/Condition:

-tin plated to resist corrosion

-fits 2/0 welding wire or over-sized 1/0 CA wire

-3/8" bolt hole

-access hole in front to feed solder into for a superior connection strength

Price:

10 = $15 shipped

20 = $25 shipped

30 = $35 shipped

etc.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price.

Item Pictures:

SC70-10_B.jpg

Hey Ryan I bought some database batts from you last year local we met up at AMC firewheel, I need some of these bad, when can we meet up? I need 10. My number is 972-800-5544,

Thanks

Jeff

Fuck I just realized this is for 2/0. Not 1/0. Mhmm... Wonder how it would fit on my wire

Too big for 1/0?
These fit over-sized CA wire just fine without trimming. If you have some good wire that is obviously bigger than 1/0 welding wire, you will have to trim it to fit 1/0 terminals, since the guys making these terminals simply follow the AWG guidelines for cross-sectional area, which is what welding wire follows as well. The car audio folks tend to overdo it and make the wire bigger than 1/0, which is why 2/0 ring terminals work better.

[quote name='akheathen']@RAM_Designs; i don't really do the e-mail thing. i want 10 to try out.... also, is this a normal thing to be selling these? bigger available? i might be interested in a bunch of 4/0 for up at work.[/QUOTE]

I do not have ant 4/0, but i have quite a few of these 2/0 ones that fit over-sized CA wire nicely. I have my PM's turned off, so the only way to contact me is via email or the chat feature here, if you don't want your email to be posted on the forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.