experts Opinions wanted

effect
10+ year member

i Cant Decide between a couple of subs.. i havent heard any of these.. where i live people mostly buy JL or Kicker.. i personally havent seen these brands around here i dont mind tryin them out.. my choices are

DC lvl 4 XL 15" FI BTL Fully loaded DD 3515. and should i get them Dual 1 ohm or 2 ohm.. i'm fairly new to car audio.. but i want to get a 1500 watts amp to power them might be a sundown Saz 1500.. i wanna order all my stuff by tomorrow.. i'm looking for the cleaner the bass the better. i dont mind an SPL sub.. and if you guys could Recommend a EQ this store by my house is offering 50% off on an Audio control EQ..

it's going into a 2008 Tahoe. if you have a different sub recommendation my budet is roughly 500..

I Would Use Alpine Type X! Best Sub Out There
Hahahahahaha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Anyways I'd go with the DC out of that list.

the DD is going to be the most expensive i believe (but i may be wrong) and the btl can take the most power...seen 4k on them as opposed to only 2-3k on a 3500...and the lvl4 xl likes 2k...

I Would Use Alpine Type X! Best Sub Out There
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheap crunch groundpounders demolish any alpine sub. they "R" all hype dude that boat sailed long ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey man, i think you would be happier with more than one sub in that beast of a car. i have a chevy suburban and a re mx 15" really did not do that much damage. i think you would like two 15s that have a lower rms. like RE SE 15s

you could go with more than two if you wanted. i have 3 for sale if you want any?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.